Big Sale Bunnies by the Bay My Little Bunny Coat Set Storywear, Pink, 6-9 Months

 On Monday, December 23, 2013  

Big Sale Bunnies by the Bay My Little Bunny Coat Set Storywear, Pink, 6-9 Months

Bunnies by the Bay My Little Bunny Coat Set Storywear, Pink, 6-9 Months




Big Sale Bunnies by the Bay My Little Bunny Coat Set Storywear, Pink, 6-9 Months



Big Sale Bunnies by the Bay My Little Bunny Coat Set Storywear, Pink, 6-9 Months

  • Sales Rank: #97583 in Baby Product
  • Size: 6-9 Months
  • Color: Pink
  • Brand: Bunnies by the Bay
  • Model: 110070
  • Released on: 2010-10-15
  • Fabric type: Shell:5% knitted cotton/95% knitted polyester; Lining:100% woven polyester
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 1.00" h x12.00" w x14.00" l,1.70 pounds

  • Coat is packaged in unique gift box highlighting unique Bunnies by the Bay art
  • Includes hat, coat, mittens and book in set
  • Unique poem is sched on inside lining of the coat
  • Mittens jingle


Big Sale Bunnies by the Bay My Little Bunny Coat Set Storywear, Pink, 6-9 Months


Baby girl's "Furst" fur coat. Irresistibly sweet ensemble in the softest pale pink fur with white fur trim includes: Swing coat with bunny pockets and fur tail, mittens that jingle as baby claps and bunny ed fur bonnet that snaps at the neck. Sched in the satin lining is a lovely message to baby: "Dest baby girl my n't you sweet, With on nose and wiggly feet. Tickling your toes you'll giggle with glee, Oh how i love you my little bunny." All delightfully packaged inside a lovely keepsake storybook box to be treasured for generations to come. Fits 6 12 months.




Daily Deals

Gift Card

Best Seller

Coupon



Bunnies by the Bay My Little Bunny Coat Set Storywear, Pink, 6-9 Months Big Sale Bunnies by the Bay My Little Bunny Coat Set Storywear, Pink...

Read more »

Big Sale Bunnies by the Bay My Little Bunny Coat Set Storywear, Pink, 6-9 Months 4.5 5 Abe Davis Monday, December 23, 2013 Bunnies by the Bay My Little Bunny Coat Set Storywear, Pink, 6-9 Months Big Sale Bunnies by the Bay My Little Bunny Coat Set Storywear, Pink...


No comments:

Post a Comment